Nanny Peacock Connect is for
- Professional Carers (Nannies, Babysitters and Childcare Educators) looking for work
- Families looking for a Professional Carer
- Families looking for a Live in Au Pair
- Au Pairs looking for a Live in role
- Nanny Share & Mummy Nanny arrangements
- Childcare Providers looking for Staff
- Families looking for Childcare vacancies
How does it work?
Interviewing & Reference Checking
Please note, we are not an agency and the Carers on the Website have not been interviewed or reference checked. We advise you to always meet with the potential employee before using their services and conduct your own thorough interview and reference checking procedure.
Working with Children Check
It is mandatory that Carers working with children hold a current Working with Children (or your state equivalent). If you have not already obtained this check, please go to the Resources page for further information and how to apply. There is no single national framework setting out the requirements for obtaining Working With Children Check. Each state and territory has their own procedures and it is necessary to fulfill the requirements in the jurisdiction(s) in which you are working. We urge all Parents to ask potential employees for their WWCC, as our Services are purely to help you connect with Carers and we have not sighted or verified any certificates or checks.
Please be sure to read our Terms and Conditions to feel confident when using our services.